Tuesday, September 28, 2010

just a thought...

ok, so i really intened to do this ALOT more often than i have! now that everything is starting to settle hopefully i can get back to it. i may not catch the nine months up completely but just hit the high points.

but for now before it's time to feed again...i could just sit and stare at the most beautiful creation God has ever created. how did i get to be a part of such a beautiful thing?! Mollie is the absolute most amazing thing that has ever happened in my lifetime. just looking over at her now makes my head swell up with so much pride, my eyes fill up to the brim with tears, and my heart swell up with so much love i can hardly stand it! thank you God for this miracle You created in me!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for you to post again!!!! :) Get with it!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete